JASMINE MARKANDAY, PRESIDENT & OWNER
Welcome, we are excited to share our story with you.
I founded PKS Grant Management & Accounting Solutions, LLC in 2015 because I believe my grants and accounting experience can help many grant professionals manage their grants effectively and assist with internal controls, training, grant accounting, and indirect cost rate negotiations. With the new 2 CFR regulations and stringent grant guidelines, it is important to be highly informed and have the knowledge. Our goal is to help you excel in your grant world whether it's grant readiness, research, writing, managing, or training--we are there to help and guide you always.
We look forward to working with you. Thank You
I have been serving the nonprofit sector for more than a decade which includes County Government and Higher Education. I specialize in post-award grant activities, indirect cost rate negotiation, financial management, compliance, audit, and training solutions for employees. My expertise includes assisting organizations with leading change, employee development, and strategic planning. I received my BS degree in Business Administration with Information Systems from Emporia State University, and my MBA from MidAmerica Nazarene University.
AFFILIATIONS & LEADERSHIP
- National Grants Management Association, Member
- Grants Professional Association, Member
- Grants Professional Foundation, Member
- Ethics Committee
- Professional Development & Growth Committee
- Heart of America Kansas/Missouri Grants Chapter
- Board of Directors, Vice-President/President Elect
- Program Committee
- Scholarship Review Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants